I have used 4 brands of peppermint oil and this one blew the others out of the water. I get a lot of sinus headaches, which sometimes go into migraines. With this peppermint oil, I simply inhale a couple of times from the bottle and my headache goes away within 15 minutes. I diffuse it and only have to use 3 drops. I have just started using Pompeii and I am sold. Quality, Quality, Quality. Thank you for such an amazing product.
• Promotes ALERTNESS
• RELIEVES NAUSEA associated with motion sickness
• Relieves HEADACHES
• Relieves ITCHING (bug bites, poison ivy, itchy feet)
• PAIN NUMBING (analgesic in cases of tired feet, skin rashes, soreness)
Peppermint contains Methone, which is not a skin friendly molecule. Always dilute peppermint to no more than 1% before applying to the skin and do not use with children under 10.
Latin Name: Mentha x piperita
Plant Origin: India
Botanical family: Lamiaceae
Plant Part: Leaves, Certified Organic
Processed: Steam Distilled
Chemical family: Monoterpenols, Ketones
Aroma: Minty, Sweet, Herbaceous
- At a Glance:
- Peppermint promotes alertness, relieves nausea, headaches, and itching, and numbs pain.
- Certified Organic, India
- Analgesic, Cooling, Decongestant, Expectorant, Immune Stimulant
- Menthol (41.27%), Menthone (26.79%), menthyl acetate (4.57%), 1,8 cineole (4.11%), isomenthone (3.93%), menthofuran (3.27%), neo-menthol (3.18%)
- Steam Distilled:
- July 2017
- Shelf Life:
- 4-5 Years (approx.)
Rich, wonderful scent. I depend on peppermint oil applied topically for stomach issues and headaches. This is the best I've tried.