Tea Tree Oil is one I want on hand at all times. It is the one I grab for every bump, rash, blemish, scrape, etc. Pompeii Organics prompt service and high quality can't be beat anywhere.
Botanical family: Myrtaceae
Plant Part: Leaves, Certified Organic
Processed: steam distilled
Chemical family: Monoterpenes, Monoterpenols
Aroma: Herbaceous, Camphorus
• SKIN RASHES (poison ivy, fungal/yeast rashes, itchy feet)
• SINUS INFECTIONS
• AIRBORNE DEODORIZER
• IMMUNE SYSTEM STIMULANT
To learn more about this essential oil, visit the Fragrant Friday archive at The Aromatic Wisdom Insitute HERE
- Latin Name:
- Melaleuca alternifolia
- At a Glance:
- Tea Tree is the perfect all-purpose oils for minor skin irritations and to help with fungal issues and germs.
- Certified Organic, Australia
- antifungal, skin healing, skin rashes, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-infectious, airborne deodorizer, vasodilator, expectorant, immune stimulant
- terpinen-4-ol (40.13), g-terpinene (20.73%), a-terpinene (8.80%), terpinolene (3.68%)
- Steam Distilled:
- July 2017
- Shelf Life:
- 2-3 Years (approx.)
I have cats and am getting scratched all the time and a drop of tea tree is my go to oil. I ran out and I want to thank you on how fast you shipped it to me!