I love your care in packaging... And the ylang ylang is magnificent! Thank you.
Ylang Ylang is a very sweet heavy aroma and blends beautifully with orange and lighter notes. A little goes a long way.
Batch 0113 YLANG YLANG
Botanical family: Annonaceae
Plant Part: FLowers, Certified Organic
Chemical family: Sesquiterpenes, Esters
Aroma: Sweet, Floral, Heavy
Note: Base, Middle
• CALMING to the central nervous system
• ANXIETY relief
• IMMUNE SYSTEM STIMULANT
- Latin Name:
- Cananga odorata var. genuina
- At a Glance:
- Ylang Ylang is a very sweet heavy floral aroma and blends beautifully with orange and lighter notes. A little goes a long way.
- Certifed Organic, Madagascar
- sedative, analgesic, cooling, hypotensive, antiseptic, anxiety, aphrodisiac
- b-caryophyllene (14.89%), germacrene d (14.73%), e,e-a-farnesene (9.75%), geranyl acetate (7.91%), benzyl benzoate (7.21%), a-humulene (5.18%), d-cadinene (5.10%)
- Steam Distilled:
- July 2017
- Shelf Life:
- 4-5 Years (approx.)
This was my first time ordering from Pompeii Organics. The oil is top quality, organic, and smells wonderful. The staff was very helpful and sent me information on essential oils. The oil was packaged well for shipment too. I will order from this company for all my future essential oil needs.